Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the most amusing definition it gives you.
1. Your name: Danielle is synonymous with Tardy i;e, NEVER EVER, ever on time generally DST (Danielle Standard Time) run's within a 3 hour conversion =/- ( due at 2 pm will not arrive prior to 2:30 PM but usually by 5PM or somewhere in between)
(yeah so my first name turned up zilch)
2. Your age: 22 (noun), 22ing (verb)- The act of sitting on another man (face to face) while both participants attempt to defecate into a toilet. Similar to the 33, where one or both participants have erections during the act of 22ing.
3. One of your friends: A girl who is a master of all sexual activities involving the penis. Considered to be a penis genius. One who is consider an expert with the cock, or a cockspert. (guess who)
4. What should you be doing? Working: A term to describe the tedious and boring indentured servitude that most people are forced to endure to get money. Generally, not a pleasant experience.
5. Your favourite colour: Purple: That real good shit you dont smoke with anybody but the crew.
6. Your birthplace: A town in Australia that is very boring and quite a hole, nearly as bad as the near by Bowraville
"This town is such a Macksville"
7. Last person you talked to: The exclusive #500th Pokemon made for Pokemon: Jesus Editon. You have to accept Jesus as your savior to unlock Tristan, who is located in Jerusalem. You can only catch Tristan with a Jew Ball, which is recieved when you defeat the Muslim Infidels, earlier in the crusade. Tristan is level 95, making him the strongest Pope in the game.
8. Last thing you had to drink: Coffee: Nectar of the gods.
In the beginning God created light the universe, then said "let there be coffee so we can all keep going" then after his twelfth cup he wrote the Bible and a short autobiography that was lost in 3 billion BC.
9. Your nickname: A religion, formed on the 19th of June, 2004, by three very bored teenagers, in the north east of england. Supporters of Heebie Jeebie, and the like. Very big fans of rock music.
"what religion are you part of?" "moony."